Hey, I'm Emily!
I am a visual designer from Cincinnati, OH living in beautiful Camp Springs, Kentucky.
My philosophy as a creator is to bring delight through design. To me that means:
- Making things better than they are – usually with a touch of fun sprinkled in.
- Originality and nuance in every idea. People, places, and things shouldn't be reduced to cliches or stereotypes – why should design be?
- Infusing everything with a rich mix of perspective and influences to comprehensively answer design problems.
Outside the office:
- I call myself a professional amateur chef. I love the process of making food from scratch and trying new recipes.
- I'm a proud third generation antique-er, addicted to the thrill of the hunt!
- I prefer my music live or on vinyl.